Re: [pyrnet] GPCA -- and dwarfs

On 2 Oct 00, at 9:03, Bonnie Trones wrote:

> This whole issue on dwarfism is getting old--I realize how important it is
> to this list but some of us joined to be able to read and discuss other
> issues more closely related to our everyday lives also.

Yes Bonnie, as Cindy said, that DELETE Button is so magical.  To some
the Dwarf Issue means the future of the breed and I personally have
found the discussion extremely educational because of the very
knowledgeable folks on this list.  So Delete away, I know I have been
on other topics as the list volume has been so high lately < grin>.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm