Re: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

wow he sounds wonderful.   The kittens are probably just one of the things he
needs to help him too.  I know milla  Loves  our Cat Socks   and to lay on
her too.    hehe   Milla has a big ole bean bag and Socks loves to sleep on
it,.. Most of the time If Milla is not toooo tired she will just sleep on the
kitchen floor and let socks  have her bed,... but if she is reallly tired
Socks better watch out,... Last night this happend and we came running to a
very ;aggravated and low pitched meow to find Milla laying right on socks and
all I could see is one lil white tipped black paw  struggling to get out from
under our big MOOSE  Milla.  After Milla finally got her big butt up socks
moved and looked at her giving her the look of    " HUMPH"  LAY ON ME WILL
YA"    and walked away with her nose in the air.  anyway I am sure socks will
find some way of getting her back Usually a good whop on the head while
hiding on the counter as Milla walks by will do!    too much fun to watch.

Anyway I am so glad  beau brings you joy and     I know you  bring him joy as
well!

Sonya