[pyrnet] Rescue Dogs

I have a question On Rescued Animals.My female pyr Noel seems to take her
clues from shadow when company arrives.I have noticed when shadow greets the
people Noel is right there to receive her fair share of attention.But if
Shadow is out in the yard and company comes she is very nervous and is prone
to want to bite before they get all the way into the house.It can be people
she has seen before and knows but she doesn't want them near her.I have also
noticed if I back away from the door quickly she is a little more
comfortable with who comes into the house.Does any one have input on this I
would appreciate it.Of course Shadow honestly believes its his worldly right
to be loved by one and all.
Peggy,Shadow and Noel