Re: Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Dogs

Thanks Bonnie - now I don't think I have to find a therapist for Bobo!
Does she do that "digging" thing?
One of the foster's that I placed in Vermont actually took up the linoleum in
my bathroom with his digging in the house!  (I disclose this before he left
so they knew everything)...Anyway, I thought it was just an anxious thing
her, being in a house with seven dogs, but he is still doing it and I told
her that I would bring it up to the experts.  Maybe if we knew the reason he
was doing it, we would know how to stop it.  One thing I do know, is that he
was in really poor condition when I got him.  It did not appear that his
nails had ever been cut, some curled around almost.  I thought the "digging"
was just his experiencing the sensation of his pads for the first time.
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.
W Palm Beach