Re: [pyrnet] Need alternative to aspirin and Rimadyl

David, we used DLPA for pain control for B.B. with some very good
success. I don't think it does anything for inflammation though.
We did eventually have to go to Rimadyl, but it's worth asking
your team of Vets if they think it may help Clondike. I believe
it is completely safe to use in conjunction with aspirin.
Unfortunately, B.B. did not tolerate aspirin at all.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com