Re: [pyrnet] Your cat?

Yeah, although I'm not a cat owner presently I thought I'd share that I saw
a show on Animal Planet last year that said they had done a search for the
oldest cat in America and had found an old gentleman that had a 31 yr old
Siamese.  The cat was so old he looked practically hairless but still moved
about ok and looked happy to be alive.  It was the cat's birthday and the
man had baked the cat a carrot cake for his birthday.  What a hoot!

Tammy (and Bonnie and Sadie)