Re: [pyrnet] sleepless nights

In a message dated 10/10/00 12:09:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbratvold@telus.net writes:

<< Although our pyr has always stayed indoors at night, in the past six
months she has become very restless to the point of being destructive indoors
at night.  >>

I believe the Pyr really is nocturnal historically now for thousands of
years.  It is a shame you cannot make her a place outside that keeps her out
of the weather.  Her very ancient instincts may be really coming out now that
she is such an old girl.  It would be nice to let her live them out for the
little time she has left.

Joe