[pyrnet] sleepless nights

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with a senior pyr (13) who no longer wants to sleep at night or stay indoors at night?  We are getting exhausted!!  Although our pyr has always stayed indoors at night, in the past six months she has become very restless to the point of being destructive indoors at night.  While we were able to tie her up outside during the summer, now that the rainy season is upon us, that really isn't an option.  She absolutely hates being confined in a kennel.  She has arthritis but has been receiving cartrophen injections with considerable success.

Marcia from Victoria, British Columbia