[pyrnet] Re: Texas AKC breeders

Brandi,
I don't know any personally.  The kennel that I purchased my AKC dogs from
has left the business.  But the material that Ms. Woods sent me includes a
list of about 12 Texas breeders.  It is a little long to send here on the
list, if you like, I can send it to you privately on e-mail or put a copy in
the mail to you.
Just one more thing, the designations for AKC or CKC are about conformation,
not health guarantees.  So you need to ask about the hip certifications
separately.
Sandy