Re: [pyrnet] Re: Sleepless nights

In a message dated 10/11/00 9:46:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
carol@pyr.uniflex.net writes:

<< You cannot let her stay outside overnight, especially with winter coming.
 I would try to put her in one of the cooler rooms of your house, but
 not so cold that it would chill her. I >>

I agree with what Carol says and my earlier post might have implied
differently.  The old dog is different and my post was related to not so old
dogs.  So I might have misled by not being very artful in my writing.

Joe