Re: [pyrnet] Re: Sleepless nights

<<What is Rescue Remedy? >>

Rescue Remedy is one of the Bach Flower remedies - probably the most well
known one.  It is mostly used for stress, fear and panic and for first aid
(shock etc) in that it helps restore 'calmness'.  I always have a bottle of
it on hand for both myself and the dogs.

It came in very handy recently on my trip down to Melbourne for the Royal
(one of our big benched shows).  Milou doesn't usually eat when away from
home and we were going to be gone quite a few days.  After refusing to eat
for two days I finally remembered to give her a few drops.  After 2 doses a
few hours apart, the little darling ate like a pig for the rest of the trip
:-).  Of course it came in very handy for me before going in the ring at the
show too ;-).

You can usually find it at health food stores.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm