Re: [pyrnet] Liking my pyrs more than ??

In a message dated 9/30/00 12:54:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MrsGantys@aol.com writes:

<< My friend came over my house today and made this comment   "  Gee  Sonya,
You
 r dog has more food than you do"!

Just look in my refrigerator or freezer, and you'll see that I have more dog
food than people food in them!  Today, I stopped by the grocery store for
weekly grocery.  Upon reviewing my bill, I found that nearly half of the bill
was for the dogs!  Guess that's why we eat out so much <VBG>.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC