[pyrnet] Anesthesia/aftermath of neutering

Hello folks--

Need help on two fronts, please.

A wonderful Pyr that I had in foster care went to a wonderful home
yesterday.  The new Mom, and I, and the Pyr, named Bear, have two very
important questions.

First, has anyone ever seen a dog who had the reaction of the scrotal
sac swelling with fluid after neutering?  If so, what treatment was
successful and how long did it take?

Second, in case this boy has to have a second surgery to correct the
above problem, does anyone have a copy of, or a website for, the article
that I know that I saw many times, but now cannot find, on Anesthesia
for the Great Pyrenees?

Many, many thanks in advance from Bear, his new mom, and his foster mom.

Catherine Oldham
Readsboro, VT
cmo@together.net