Re: [pyrnet] Re: Catherine

I think I can top the cat story, please forgive me, but I did blurt out
laughing, especially thinking about what they did do while they were
inside that poor cat?

A friend of mine had her little Doxie in the Vet. for kidney problems.
The dog was there for about a week, not getting any better, they told her
to take the dog to a top notch, major med. Vet. clinic in Dallas.  When
they got there, the Vets. were appalled.  The dog was dehydrated
( I.V.'s had hung like they were attached, but hadn't been for the better
part of a week ), and no food had been given, in any form.  This poor dog
had nothing in her!  This was the trusted Vet. this woman had used for 7
years!
The hospital did manage to pull her back from the near dead!  In the mean
time, her original Vet office kept calling her talking to her like the
dog was still in his clinic?  They so did not know what was going on,
they didn't know the dog was not even there!  And you think you know and
trust your Vet?  Scary stuff!!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas