[pyrnet] Training Great pyr

Kerry,

Thanks so much for your most helpful post!  I called Catherine tonight
and left her a msg.

It certainly helps to know that we are on the right track.  I will update
the list from time to time on our progress.  I have had a request for her
pedigree and will continue to try to get that.  Will let the list know if
there is enough interest.  I, myself, love pedigrees and have studied
many Bouvier pedigrees...as many as I can get my hands on!  *grin*

Suzanne and the Southern Charm Gang
Herd-N-K9s - Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier mix, Aussie, and Bouvier des
Flandres
http://www.bigfoot.com/~threedogfarm     threedogfarm@bigfoot.com
Save Lives!  Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets!!!!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.