Re: [pyrnet] Re: Sleepless nights

James,
That pyr barking will really wake you up and keep you up, regardless how tired you may be.  I hope you and doggie can find a solution.

Tonight is a barking night at our house.  Blankity blank backyard dog owners in the neighborhood.  Their dog barks, mine answers.  But I notice, when the pyrs settle down to sleep on the opposite side of the house, they do not respond (bark).

Could your doggie be hearing something electrical in the house?  Once, the pyrs had the refrigerator cornered/treed.  It was rattling, making a squealing noise. My computer internet box makes a high pitch whine that even agitates me.
Sandy