Re: [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jumping into Jeep

I don't know where you live...but on the apetite front, my guys have all
upped their portions due to the cooler weather, then in the the hotter
months, they go down to about half portions again.  So it may just be a
coincidence that when you got him neutered the weather also turned cooler and
they will eat more in the winter - bulking up for winter, as it were...

on the jumping up into the jeep point:  my beardie Oliver has me wrapped in
that area, too.  He even does it when he wants to get up on the bed, puts his
upper paws on the bed, then looks back and whines for momma's help - even if
I am in the bathtub, he expects me to get out so I can lift him on the bed.
The other day I was vacuuming (I do that alot!) and I think he forgot I was
home, because he ran up the stairs and onto the bed in one swoop, then looked
at me like uh-oh, the gig is up!
I still baby him and assist him as he does have really bad hips and I don' t
want him to hurt himself and would feel terrible if something happened.
Also, I know they are in more danger of injury jumping down from a bed, jeep,
whatever, then jumping up.

Regards,
Lisa, Ollie, et. al.
W Palm Beach, FL