Re: [pyrnet] Are Pyr's really right for surburbia?

In a message dated 10/23/00 11:02:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
swhite2@houston.rr.com writes:

<< Do you have a cathedral roof great room so that the barking echoes, like at
 our house?  That is why the dogs have an indoor smaller woof.  But some
 days, I get the full bark, echo, bark, echo, bark, echo....you get the idea!

Also hard wood floors are great for echos -- along with large window expanses
with no curtains.  That's one of the reasons why we have wall-to-wall
carpeting and drapes now in our living room.  As we don't have that much
furniture in this room (need the room for dogs!) it still echos a bit, but
not nearly as bad.  I'd hate to hear it with a cathedral ceiling!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC