[pyrnet] Male not eating

   My male "Jordy" has a show coming up in about 3 weeks.  After a difficult
summer of getting his weight exactly where I wanted it, and an operation on
his elbow, he was doing great, and looking ready to show. Last week my female
"Bella" went into heat. I moved her out of the house to a separate fenced
area "which is secure" but Jordy as normal has stopped eating. I've tried
several things to no avail, and am considering moving him to a friends during
the heat cycle to see if he would eat over there.  I'm not worried about his
health since this is his normal reaction, but I don't want him to continue to
lose weight for the next 3 weeks before the show. Does anyone have any
suggestions to try that may get him back to eating normal before this?  I
would greatly appreciate them.   Thanks: Charlie