Re: RE: Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jumpi ng into Jee

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Is barking ever a problem in the hotels?  Can you leave them alone for a
>few
>hours in the hotel room?
The policy varies with different hotels re leaving them alone. We have
left Paddington alone while we went to eat, and Shelley when we had her. I
don't think we'd leave Ivy Rose--she's too unpredictable in strange
situations. Re barking: Paddington barked the first couple of times
someone went past our room, but after that he seemed to figure out that he
couldn't do anything about it anyway! It hasn't been a problem for us.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose
ps Thanks, Barb, for the web sites! We're gearing up for another trip in
December.
Just a caution: we had made reservations one year at a Ramada Inn, and
when we arrived on Jan 2, we were told that they'd moved to a no-pet
policy on Jan. 1. Good idea to reconfirm!