Re: [pyrnet] Blowing Coat

Thea, it's hair like you have never seen before!.  I think poor Gulliver
had just blown his coat, between that and being left out in then 110 plus
degree heat, that boy had no coat left!  I must say, between taking him
in and feeding him, and his coat coming in now after a bath and cooler
weather and regular brushings, he looks so much better.  Blowing coats
make shedding look like a drop in the bucket!! When the four siblings
blew their puppy coat, I didn't think it was ever going to end!!    Cindy

Did you ever get my note with the photo's?

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka