Re: [pyrnet] Blowing Coat

> Thea, it's hair like you have never seen before!

This happened with our Kes this past spring.  She has such a THICK coat
anyway, and when it started to blow, we had a regular monsoon!  Was I ever
glad for the undercoat rake, which helped get much of it out.

After all that undercoat comes out, the regular coat really feels nice.
Kes also LOOKED better, and probably felt better without it.

BTW -- you have probably noticed that we are no longer on
dancingpyr@aol.com!  Got fed up with all the advertising and disconnects on
AOL, so switched to earthlink.net.  So far -- so good <G>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees