Re: [pyrnet] thinking logically

I agree with you totally Cindy--I have an Aunt and Uncle who have never
had children and God-forbid a pet. They are moving out of their home of
20 years and into an apartment and my sister and I commented on how I've
only been to their house once and she never---this couple are neat
freaks, even their lawn had to be mowed a certain way. They took back a
mower once ---it made too big of tracks-yikes! Now her sister ( my other
Aunt) never had animals in the house but lived on a farm and worked in
retail in the city, also has two children and she gets the biggest kick
out of my overgrown kids (Bear and Sophie)--personally I think it's kind
of sad and lonely. By the way the Aunt from the farm was also very neat
but not to the point you didn't want to go to their house--I practically
lived with them!

BE HAPPY!!!!!