Re: [pyrnet] thinking logically

One thing to watch out for with the ceramic tile and hard wood floors --
when the big guys get too excited, it's easy for them to slip and possibly
hurt themselves.  We too, had hard wood floors, and regular lino tiles in
the kitchen, bath, and sun room.  The dust and fur balls would just ROLL
around the room like tumbleweeds, and the smallest amount of fur or dirt
stood out like a sore thumb.  About two years ago, we put wall to wall
carpet in the living room and down the hall.  It is a VERY short pile --
commercial grade, and I personally like it better than the hard wood.
Also, I found that the wood flooring tends to show the scratches, so this
is another reason to keep the nails trimmed.

Our house is also sparsley furnished.  I think that's partly because of my
Mother's home.  Dad made her any piece of furniture she wanted or needed
(he was a superb carpenter), and you can hardly move in her house for all
the stuff.  Give me the "wide open spaces" filled with dogs!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees