Re: [pyrnet] pyr language. (long)

I am not saying that the pyrs don't bark every day.  Just that they usually
stop themselves, so it's not for too long.  Also since they live mostly
indoors, it is easier for me to investigate and realize why they had cause.
I am certainly not taking credit for them as a skilled trainer.  They
control their own barking, because they want to and because I give them dog
cookies!!!

" no matter how skilled and consistent the trainer is." Not me!, consistent
maybe.

Sandy