Re: [pyrnet] The Pyrenean Journal

In a message dated 11/3/00 4:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carol@pyr.uniflex.net writes:

<< However
 if Joe wants to transport a litter brother of Janet and Joan's puppy bitch
back to NJ next time
 he travels to France, I could be convinced to take delivery of said puppy
<vbg>. >>

You can come to the 2001 GPCA National Specialty next May and see the sire of
Janet's and Joan's dog (Noustamic) and see maybe as many as two or more of
his offspring.  Madame Nadine Laffitte has indicated that she and some more
French breeders will attend our Specialty and show their best dogs.  You can
make arrangements with her at that time for a future puppy should you still
desire same.  Or if you want to write her before, let me know privately and I
will give you her address and if you are real frisky, her phone number as
well <G>. Parlez vous français?  I don't, I just gesture and grunt fluently
in French.

Joe