Re: [pyrnet] The Pyrenean Journal

>Disclaimer: I am not now and have never been affiliated with the
Pyrenean Journal, and I expect
>to receive no benefit, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation
of this site. However
>if Joe wants to transport a litter brother of Janet and Joan's puppy
bitch back to NJ next time
>he travels to France, I could be convinced to take delivery of said
puppy <vbg>.

Sorry Carol,you'll have to get on the list.  Joan and Janet had
originally wanted a male out of Noustamic but because Nadine Laffitte
didn't think any of the males were good enough to send to the US they
decided to take a female.  I believe they are still at the top of
her list for a male from Noustamic.
If you are able to, you should try to go to the French National (next
April) and see
all the wonderful French dogs in person.
Kerry