[pyrnet] Note to Joe

Joe,

Re your remark, "Surely you have figured out that the posts go out to
everyone."

If it were only that simple!

I use message rules for e-mail.  Under the message rule for pyrnet, all new
e-mail arriving from pyrnet goes automatically into the Pyrnet In Box.

The letter from Richard did not arrive in the Pyrnet In Box, it arrived in
my Personal In Box.

Your second point seems to be that I am attacking Richard.  If the message
reads that way to Richard and others, then I send apologies to Richard.  I
join the others in appreciation for sharing his amazing talent working on
the list.

Sandy White
swhite2@houston.rr.com