[pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

Hi all!

I'm new to the list so will give y'all a quick bio... My name is Sherry and I
am currently owned by two Pyrs.  I used to have a very large farm and I had
four Pyrs but I am in the process of relocating and was only able to keep 2
of my darlings.  Nicodemus Bottom (Nick) is my spoiled male who I adore and
indulge.  Georgia on My Mind (Georgia) is my 18 month old pup who taught me
that some Pyrs really want to be house dogs! :-)

I am going to have to rent my next home and must fence in a yard for the
Pyrs.  Nick and Georgia have always had free rein on a 64 acre spread!  I
think Georgia will adapt well but I am worried about Nick.  I fear he will
climb any fence I put up but I refuse to chain him.

I am hoping that someone out there has advice!  Does invisible fence work?
Or is there a particular fence they won't scale?  I'm willing to try anything
that will allow me to keep Nick safe.

THANKS
Sherry