[pyrnet] Cortizone Shots

Good day to all of you,
    I have a friend that has a Saint and it was given a cortisone shot three
weeks ago for itching.  Since being given the shot the Saint has lost from
149lbs. to 126lbs.  That's like 23lbs in three weeks.
    The vet has now told them that the dog has liver and kidney problems.
If any of you have any suggestion on how this shot may have attributed to
this problem or what can now be done to help clear up the kidney and liver
problems please email me and let me know what to tell her.
    Also, for anesthesia, should it later become necessary, do they get a
little less like the pyr?  How is that measured?

Thanks,

Bridget
kaiser4@gulftel.com