[pyrnet] Re: Pyr-fect Pyrs

Charlie,
    Duh!  You know I'm a blonde (no offense to other blondes out there) so thanks for keeping me straight.  I've told you Todd needs all the help he can get.
    Yep, I do want as many people as possible to post pics for us all to look at.  It didn't take me too long to make the page.  It's really simple to do.  It's just keeping myself on the right track that gets confusing.
    This short term memory loss stuff really stinks but I deal with it the best I can.

Have a great day,

Bridget, Bear and Princess