Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

Hi Joe,

that is really what we have been doing over the past year. They have had less
and less freedom outside and much to my surprise--became wonderful house
dogs.  (And I think happy ones!)

I don't even like to go away shopping during the day unless they are with me
or confined in the house!

It is just now, instead of a "choice" of some outside freedom--we have moved
and are in a situation where they have to be fenced in order to be outdoors
at all.  So we want to try to do it right the first time!

But do not fear, outside will be only for exercise and potty. These guys are
so spoiled by now, they expect to go with us where ever we go and love to
travel, even if it is to the post office!

And night time just wouldn't be the same without our Pyrenees Family all
around us!

It is such a great breed and I am finding great comfort in learning that
others have the same trials with the 'woof, woof" that I deal with!

Atleast I know I'm not alone!

sherry