Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

--- Old4fun@aol.com wrote:
> thanks sandy!
>
> yes, my dogs are doing great at being "House
> Pyrenees" and I just can't
> imagine living without them like this. My hubsand
> has even converted!
>
> answer to vacuums....go all hard wood floors with
> area rugs!  the Pyr will
> choose his or her "favorite rug" and that is the
> only high maintainence area
> you will vacuum!

I second the wood floor recommendation. They are easy
to clean, stay cool for the dogs in the summer, and
can be refinished when they look worn. We recently
took the tile floor out of our kitchen because Leo
slipped on it and replaced it with wood.  Now we have
wood in every room except the bathroom! One other
benefit is that wood floors are the color of dirt ;-)

Katie

See my dogs!
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=8916549603&n=766651699

=====