[pyrnet] Wood floors

    We have wood floors all through the downstairs with the bath room
(ceramic tile) and the kitchen (slate) being the exceptions.  I didn't know
that wood was supposed to be easier to maintain than carpet.   LOL!!  I
sweep two times a day most days.  Once in the mid-morning and once in the
evening.  It stays covered with dog fluff, dust bunnies, and dirt.  The sun
shines right onto the floor and you can see everything on my floor.  Even if
the blinds are closed you can just see it there on the floor.

    I have two small carpets in the living room and three in the bathroom
that are washed every other day because of the hair and dirt on them.  Bear
and Princess get in the tub at night and play with the water that drips
(faucet leak in need of fixing) and then they track it all over the house.
It's not uncommon to wake in the night or get up in the morning and have a
wet floor, saturated mats, and a dirty tub.  Yes, it's a pretty good leak.
Yes, I guess I could close the bathroom door.  But why?

    I don't stress over any of these things because I figure that I chose to
have a large dog in the house so I take what I get.  The two of them playing
in the tub at night really is funny.  Even though you have to walk on wet
mats and floor.  Go figure a cat and a dog; a cat playing in the water??
Too funny!

Bridget, Bear & Princess (aka Water Babies)