[pyrnet] Sponsor

Hi Everyone I hope you can give me some sound advice.I have been approached
twice now by an older women at the OB School where I took Shadow my 4 yr old
male pyr .She as asked me to please consider Showing him.that the School
would sponsor him.I know next to nothing about the show ring when I decided
on a pyr it was for a pet only.If any one can please tell me the pro's and
drawbacks to letting people sponsor my Shadow I would appreciate it.This is
a very big decision I have to make and need some very good advice.Thank you.
Peggy,Shadow&Noel