Re: [pyrnet] Sponsor

Peggy, I am not sure I understand this sponsoring thing.
Showing dogs can be a lot of fun, but only if you want to do it.  It is
not something that benefits from being pushed.
Were they the breeders of Shadow?  Did you sign a contract with them that
you would absolutely show this dog?  If not, you are under no obligation
to show, if you are not comfortable or have a desire to.  Many dogs come
out of good lines, but they don't all go on to show and represent the
line.  Unless there is a contract involved, neuter him and end the whole
conflict right there, after that there is nothing to be said, and your
pet Pyr. becomes an even better member of the family!  That advice comes
without knowing the whole picture here, so you may need to explain more.
Are they the breeders?
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com