Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing (long!!)

Jan, I agree with you.  It is probably just a cultural thing, but I would
sure stick to what suits you culturally. I certainly agree with you on
the powder and cover ups, I'd rather have a clean snowy dog based on a
bath, than a powdered oily dog...In France they may be pushing the
"natural" dog.  But in other places oily doesn't look any better on them
than it does on us. Besides, there are lots of other things we don't
agree with the French on!   :-)  And while it has been discussed before
on this list , fluffy and soft may not be correct.  But it is so much
nicer to bury your face in, and it is the coat other people admire when
they see our breed!
Stick to your guns, only you can care for your fur kids~ IMO,  Cindy
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka