Re: [pyrnet] Sponsor

In a message dated 11/9/00 7:42:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Shadowman2001@msn.com writes:

<< Hi Barb its for the conformation Ring.I'm being made to feel guilty because
 I don't carry on his family name too by showing him.So right about now I
 want to do what's right for the both of us but I need to know exactly what
 I'm getting him and my self into before I agree to anything.
 Peggy >>

This is a rather unique request.  No reason not to show your dog. Who will
show it?  Yourself or someone else.  Do the obedience people who are putting
pressure on you have any background in the breed?  How do you carry on the
"family name' in the confirmation ring and what family name exactly do they
think you have some what sounds like from your description some moral
imperative to carry on?

Give it a shot if you want to