Re: [pyrnet] Sponsor

In a message dated 11/9/00 7:42:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Shadowman2001@msn.com writes:

<< Hi Barb its for the conformation Ring.I'm being made to feel guilty because
 I don't carry on his family name too by showing him.So right about now I
 want to do what's right for the both of us but I need to know exactly what
 I'm getting him and my self into before I agree to anything.
 Peggy >>

The last post was sent prematurely.  To continue, if you want to spend
weekends at dog shows, loosing more than  winning (this is normal for
everyone basically) and have extra money to put toward such ends, yuou might
have fun and make some new friends and acquaintances.

Joe