Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing (long!!)

In a message dated 11/10/00 7:40:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pyreau@erols.com writes:

<<  We once took one of our Pyenean Shepherds to a French judge who said
 her coat was too soft.  Two years later the same judge returned.  That time I
 didn't bother to wash or groom her (she was stinky).....he thought she had a
 "very good" coat texture. >>

The Berger may be different than the Pyr relative judging. They do not want
the soft coat in the Berger and yes they should be able to tell the
difference in judging.

Joe