Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing (long!!)

In a message dated 11/10/00 7:43:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

<< So, right or wrong, I bathe for each show.  Generally, this is about once
 to twice a month, and only on the dogs we're showing.  As you, we don't
 scrimp on the shampoo or conditioner.  Also I rinse, and rinse, AND rinse
 some more, to get all the shampoo residue out of the coat.  >>

You will loose your coat quanity and quality bathing this much.  There are
"dry baths" that most of those "blonds out of the bottle use", that is if
they show very much.

Joe