Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing (long!!)

<<You will loose your coat quanity and quality bathing this much.  There
are
> "dry baths" that most of those "blonds out of the bottle use", that is if
> they show very much.>>

How often are you're dogs bathed?  Yes, I have used the "dry baths"
products for touch ups, like on feet, and they seem to work reasonably
well.  But the "blondes out of the bottle" that I'm referring to are the
ones that use chemicals such as peroxide, bleach, or other extreme
whiteners to get the coats white.  Certainly this would be worse for the
coat than a bath once a month.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees