Re: [pyrnet] Sponsor

Peggy,

Issues of showing/sponsoring aside, I have to say I don't think I would get involved in *any* partnership with people who made me feel presured and used guilt as a weapon - even before we began!

If you want to show your precious baby, you will - and good luck and more power to you - but I would carefully evaluate whether you want these folks to be involved - and to be honest with you, if this is your training center, I might question any interaction at all with folks who use those methods.  I am sure there is a training center in your town that feels it is there to *help* students, not force them down a mandatory path whether it is appropriate for them or not...

JMO

Diana and Calysto (who comes when she's called, does all of her basics except 'down' without complaint, doesn't go to shows, and really, really likes her Auntie Trish at the Training Center, cause she lets Lysto know what she needs to do but doesn't try to guilt her into things she doesn't have to do <ps>)

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com