Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing

Jan,

Having lived in Europe for many years, I can also advise that the French have an entirely different attitude toward bathing than we do, in general <lol>

Bottom line:

1.  you do what is right for you and your dog
2.  If you are going to compete, you do what is required by the judges.  True of any competition.  If you decide to compete in another country, I recommend attending at least one of their shows as a spectator, and have a look at the top performers - now you know what those judges are looking for.

Anything else is opinion, inanity, or someone pulling your leg/trying to get a rise out of you.  Quit fretting, and go pet a Pyr - it's good for you, and not bad for the dog <g>

Diana

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com