Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing (long!!)

In a message dated 11/10/00 11:46:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

<< How often are you're dogs bathed?  Yes, I have used the "dry baths"
 products for touch ups, like on feet, and they seem to work reasonably
 well. >>

Not often.  You can do more than touch up with dry means.  These top winning
Pyrs are not wet bathed that much.  As far as peroxide and the like, I
suspect these will self destruct rapidly and theyr will be no coat or not a
health coat real fast.

Joe