Re: [pyrnet] The Pyr Alarm Clock

I've resorted to putting a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs
to keep the dogs from coming up. In the morning at 6:30 AM they
start running around playing (yes, the weekends too <s>) they
sound like a herd of elephants! They used to run up and down the
stairs also, but with Bo just a few weeks away from 10 years old,
I decided the baby gate at the foot of the stairs was the safest
way to go. I miss the cold, wet nose in the face every morning.
Well, not really, the new kitten's alarm clock goes off at 5:30
AM (yes, even on weekends <vls>) and I generally have her rubbing
her head and cold nose all over my face! I've resorted to putting
her in my daughter's room at night and closing the door. By 5:35
AM she's been tossed out of daughter's room. Those extra 5
minutes are heaven! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com