[pyrnet] Ivy Roses

Dear Ivy Rose,

My mom has climbing roses - she laughed and said that maybe an "Ivy Rose" is one that climbs like Ivy - and said I should ask yo uwhether you were one of those Pyrs who likes to climb - into laps, up the side of people, whatever <s>.

I think it is very pretty to be named for a flower.  And it's mighty fine for a Pyr to be named after a famous Bear like Paddington.  Was your brother found in a station too? <s>

I was never in a kennel - in fact, mom has never been able to crate train me, because I don't like to be locked up like I was at Animal Humane (twice!!!)  It just seems so very small in there!  My other people all left me outside in the back yard all the time.  My family now let's me in - I am no allowed on the living room sofa (mom says there'd be no room for peoples!) or in the master bedroom (kitty country - they're afraid of Brother Phobos the Face-Biter), but otherwise can do mostly what I want.  I usually sleep on the little sofa in mom's office, or the futon in Dad's playing room.  I have a doggie door that gets opened in the morning, and then clsoed at 9 p.m. so I don't get all barksy on the neighbors.  I have my very own food bowl, and Phobos gets yelled at for sniffing at it! (but I get yelled at for going near his too.... <sigh>)  In all, it's a fine life to have good people - I think you and I are very lucky (Paddington and Phobos too!).

Mom says where are you, and are you near enough to be a part of Albuquerque's Xmas parade - she says there will be other pyrs there, so I was wondering if you would be there to meet....?

Woof! and bacon treats to both of you!

Calysto

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com