Re: [pyrnet] Male Pyr in NE PA *UPDATE*

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Male Pyr in NE PA *UPDATE*

I look at my two pyrs that I love so much and in my mind I can picture these pyrs in shelters in need of love and medical attention and my blood boils for the owners that wanted these magnificent animals when they were cute little balls of fur until the newness wore off and they started to grow up.I think any person that abandons an animal should some how be black listed and never allowed to own any animal again.
Peggy Shadow and Noel

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the support.
Marie and Beau