Re: [pyrnet] higher in the rear?

Katie some dogs do, and it is often seen in some breeds more.  Often
Mastiffs can be this way.  I haven't seen it occur so much in the Pyrs.
though, and I think that you will see it even out.  I think you will see
changes up to two years, checks ,levels and balances so to speak.  Not
big or rapid as in the early mo. but one day you will notice that he just
seems to be more balanced.

This young fellow Gulliver we took in is going to be the same way.  He is
so much bigger than the others, much longer on the leg ( so far ), he
will carry a lot more weight into maturity than the standard 125 lb.
average.  When he stands he looks me in the face ( I'm almost 5'9'' ).
And he is all up and down and all over the place right now.

Don't worry, I think you boy will even out in time, just give him a
chance.   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas