Re: [pyrnet] higher in the rear?

Just looking at Puffin this morning (I really have no choice but to look at
him, he's in my face right now!) and he too at 13 months has a high bottom
still. He has grown differently to some of the others here but am sure he
will level out in the next few months. Coat also starting to come in on
flanks and knickers and feathering coming in. Still got his little brown
sparkly eyes though!!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans